To follow my each step and to make sure I get through each goal, I have developed a simple but effective plan:
- The right mindset
My journey of financial independence started when I read this book:
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
It taught me I should not work for money, but make money work for me. That it’s better to bethe owner than the boss. I realised that once I adopted the right mindset I would keep working until I found a way to earn an income the way I wanted to and how I wanted to.
With little money in the bank and no assets I research how I could start earning money online and in turn invest this money into financial education or other types of investment. This is what I find out:
- Through keyword research and SEO I can build websites which could earn me a passive income each month (after a certain amount of work of course). Started following Mike Omar’s Action Plan at makemoneyfromhomelionsclub.com
Cost: 250$ to create 10 websites plus several months of writing articles and websites
- Fiverr and Upwork. I have used these websites before. The skills I can sell are writing blog articles and short stories and translations Spanish-English.
Cost: Signing up is free, but pay is considerably low and I have to wait 2 weeks to receive it.
- This website. I plan on updating this website as often as possible and will experiment SEO and other types on it.
Cost: 88$ already paid plus writing articles.
My 3 projects at the moment are: building 10 SEO websites, Financial Education and a Drop-Shipping business.
My goals for the next month are the following:
- Finish Financial Statements by Thomas R. Ittelson
- Research and choose products to drop-ship
- Find 10 keyword themes for the 10 websites.